Collect website feedback.
Add this pop-up form to your website to collect customer feedback.
Follow up with customers and show them you not only listen, but deliver.
With the feedback component you can:
- Gain feedback on customer satisfaction.
- Collect user name, email, page location and browser details.
- Review and delete submissions.
Full features list
Current feedback app features:
- Instantly add the ability to improve your digital service
Make it easier to improve your digital services right from inside your site by collecting feedback along with the user name, email, and page location and browser details for troubleshooting.
- Easy setup and configuration
Don’t waste time logging into other products and visiting multiple screens. Stay on the same page to review and delete site feedback.
- Rapidly review and delete feedback items
Stay in the same page (where the app is installed) to review feedback, mark items as read/unread, and delete items you no longer want in the list.
- Clean and simple design - adapts to site look and feel
The app fits seamlessly to existing site designs and provides settings to quickly customise styles to match branding.
- Display the feedback icon anywhere in your page
Choose to display the feedback icon top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right, or literally anywhere you like in the page.
- Unlimited feedback queries
Let your audience provide as much feedback as they like about any one of your web pages, blog articles, products, or digital services.
- Works everywhere
Support for many mobile and desktop devices, cross-browser compatible, and can be translated into any language.
- Protect from spam and abuse
Integrated reCAPTCHA (when not logged in) to protect your feedback from spam and abuse. reCAPTCHA uses an advanced risk analysis engine and adaptive challenges to keep automated software from engaging in abusive activities. It does this while letting your valid users pass through with ease.
- Ensure the user always sends uniform data
Data cleansing techniques are performed on all data sent by the feedback form. The app finds, removes, or corrects data to improve quality and usability of the feedback items that need to be reviewed.
- Accessibility in mind
Ensure assistive technologies can interpret dynamic features using current techniques from WAI-ARIA and WCAG 2.1.
- Lightning fast performance
Delivered by a smart CDN which makes sure the app loads and responds quickly, no matter where the user is located.
- Auto upgrades
Get new features as they ship, with no complex upgrade procedures. When an app updates automatically there is no need to change anything in Matrix. When it comes time to upgrade Matrix, no need to touch the app!
Feedback app features that can be achieved with a small amount of technical work in Matrix:
- Hide and show the feedback icon based on specific requirements
Get a Matrix implementer to wrap app the embed snippet in any number of content rules e.g. only show the feedback icon in one part of your site, or only on specific pages.
- View the feedback icon based on permissions
Get a Matrix implementer to wrap the embed snippet in the logic needed to limit feedback accessibility to guests, registered users or both, or blocks user access by cookie, IP and username.
The Feedback app requires a special Matrix connector package to be installed (by Squiz Support at no charge!) prior to dropping your app snippets into your website. The connector package allows for Drop-in-apps Connector Assets to be created which handles authentication between Matrix logged in users and the apps platform.
Once Squiz Support has installed the connector package, please visit the Matrix manuals website to review how best to configure the Drop-in-apps Connector Asset and then install your apps.
[1.0.1] - 2019-03-07
This release brings enhancements to get more out of your Feedback app:
- Received feedback messages in admin mode can now be navigated using the keyboard
- Feedback admin screen now loads slightly faster, especially on slow connections
- Fixed: After marking a feedback message as unread, the message is not marked as read when viewing it again
- Fixed: UI translations not being updated when new versions are released
[1.0.0] - 2019-02-13
Initial release of Feedback app:
- See features list