Make content heavy pages easier to digest.
An accordion is one way to progressively present information to your audience. By clicking on the headers, users can reveal information associated with them.
Accordions are most suitable when users don’t need to read all of the page content at once or when you want to allow the user to control what they see.
With this accordion component you can:
- Create up to five separate content containers. More can be added using customisation.
- Add introductory text above the accordion.
- Control whether to allow a single accordion, or multiple, to remain open at the same time.
- Click the “Download” button to download the template file to your computer.
- In the Matrix Administration interface, select the “Import Assets From XML” tool.
- Click on the file browse button for the “Import XML File“ field and find your downloaded template file.
- Select a location in your Asset Tree to upload the template under (optional).
- Click the “Import” button to start the import process.
- Once the import process has finished, the assets will have been created in your system and are ready for use.
- In order to make the template available for selection within your site, you'll also need to go to the Details screen of the template and select the location in your Asset Tree where you want to make it available for use.
For more information on how to use, configure, and extend Content Templates, please visit the Squiz Matrix Manuals.