Make content heavy pages easier to digest.
An accordion is one way to progressively present information to your audience. By clicking on the headers, users can reveal information associated with them!
Accordions are most suitable when users don’t need to read all of the page content at once or when you want to allow the user to control what they see.
With this accordion component you can:
- Create up to five separate content containers. More can be added using customisation.
- Add introductory text above the accordion.
- Control whether to allow a single accordion, or multiple, to remain open at the same time.
- Click the Download button on the right download the template file to your computer.
- In the Matrix administration interface, select Import Assets From XML from the 'Tools' icon menu.
- In the Import XML File field, click the Choose file button, and locate and select your downloaded template file.
- ( Optional ) Using the Import Asset under field, choose a location to upload the template in the asset tree on the left. If you leave this field empty, Matrix will import the template at the root level.
- Click the Import button to start the import process.
- Once the import process is complete, the assets are created in Matrix and are ready for use.
- To make the template available for selection within your site, you'll also need to go to the Details screen of the template and select the location in your Asset Tree where you want to make it available for use.
For more information on how to use, configure, and extend Content Templates, please visit the Squiz Matrix Manuals.