Improve readability and break-up dense copy.
In-page tabs offer a way to segment dense content into easier to read chunks.
Users can explore each option in more detail by clicking on the tab header to reveal further content.
Tabs are most appropriate where users don’t need to see and compare content from multiple tabs simultaneously.
With this tab component, you can:
- Create up to five separate content tabs to aid user navigation. More can be added through customisation.
- Add introductory text above the tabs.
- Click the “Download” button to download the template file to your computer.
- In the Matrix Administration interface, select the “Import Assets From XML” tool.
- Click on the file browse button for the “Import XML File“ field and find your downloaded template file.
- Select a location in your Asset Tree to upload the template under (optional).
- Click the “Import” button to start the import process.
- Once the import process has finished, the assets will have been created in your system and are ready for use.
- In order to make the template available for selection within your site, you'll also need to go to the Details screen of the template and select the location in your Asset Tree where you want to make it available for use.
For more information on how to use, configure, and extend Content Templates, please visit the Squiz Matrix Manuals.