Add a Twitter feed widget to your website.
Showcase your social media presence and grow your audience with this easy-to-use embeddable Twitter feed component.
Select any account to follow and customise the widget's theme, height, width and link colour.
It comes with a custom content field above the display to add your own introduction.
- Click the “Download” button to download the template file to your computer.
- In the Matrix Administration interface, select the “Import Assets From XML” tool.
- Click on the file browse button for the “Import XML File“ field and find your downloaded template file.
- Select a location in your Asset Tree to upload the template under (optional).
- Click the “Import” button to start the import process.
- Once the import process has finished, the assets will have been created in your system and are ready for use.
- In order to make the template available for selection within your site, you'll also need to go to the Details screen of the template and select the location in your Asset Tree where you want to make it available for use.
For more information on how to use, configure, and extend Content Templates, please visit the Squiz Matrix Manuals.