Easily embed video files on your website.
The video player allows you to easily embed and play content from a video streaming service such as YouTube or Vimeo, or embed video files directly from Matrix.
There are full playback controls, such as looping and auto-playback.
You can also add a title and description underneath the embedded video using a simple WYSIWYG editor.
- Click the “Download” button to download the template file to your computer.
- In the Matrix Administration interface, select the “Import Assets From XML” tool.
- Click on the file browse button for the “Import XML File“ field and find your downloaded template file.
- Select a location in your Asset Tree to upload the template under (optional).
- Click the “Import” button to start the import process.
- Once the import process has finished, the assets will have been created in your system and are ready for use.
- In order to make the template available for selection within your site, you'll also need to go to the Details screen of the template and select the location in your Asset Tree where you want to make it available for use.
For more information on how to use, configure, and extend Content Templates, please visit the Squiz Matrix Manuals.