Blog website template
Start publishing blog posts.
The blog template is a ready to use website template and contains everything you need to quickly start publishing blog posts on the web.
Build a relationship with your audience and improve SEO through regular blogging.
You can update the author, time and date fields for each blog post as well as easily customise the site design for things like the hero image, colours, and font.
Other features include:
- Social sharing tools.
- Contact form for collecting sign-ups.
- Pre-configured metadata fields for SEO.
- Click the “Download” button to download the template file to your computer.
- In the Matrix Administration interface, select the “Import Assets From XML” tool.
- Click on the file browse button for the “Import XML File“ field and find your downloaded template file.
- Select a location in your Asset Tree to upload the site template under (optional).
- Click the “Import” button to start the import process.
- Once the import process has finished, the assets will have been created in your system and are ready for use. You will then need to apply a URL to any Site assets that were created by the import process.
Once a URL has been applied to all Site assets, you can preview the site and start adding content.
For more information on how to use, configure, and extend website template implementations, please visit the Squiz Matrix Manuals.