Starter website template
Quickly build and launch a new website.
A multipurpose template that makes it quick and easy to set up a new website on your Matrix instance!
Built using Bootstrap 4 and designed with best practices from the Squiz Matrix team, the template is Matrix implementation ready.
The template includes:
- Bootstrap 4 (in SCSS files)
- jQuery 3
- Font Awesome 5
- Default form styling
- Click the “Download” button to download the template file to your computer.
- In the Matrix Administration interface, select the “Import Assets From XML” tool.
- Click on the file browse button for the “Import XML File“ field and find your downloaded template file.
- Select a location in your Asset Tree to upload the site template under (optional).
- Click the “Import” button to start the import process.
- Once the import process has finished, the assets will have been created in your system and are ready for use. You will then need to apply a URL to any Site assets that were created by the import process.
Once a URL has been applied to all Site assets, you can preview the site and start adding content.
For more information on how to use, configure, and extend website template implementations, please visit the Squiz Matrix Manuals.